sábado, 4 de setembro de 2010

i am yours forever, right?

You think I'm pretty without any makeup on, you think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong, I know you get me so I let my walls come down. Before you met me I was alright but things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life, now every February you'll be my valentine. You walk me to the car and you know, I wanna ask you to dance right there, in the middle of the parking lot. You say you’re thinking of me
and you’ll do it at any cost, you say that you believe in life and in love you’ve never lost. Everything keeps changing on me, I can’t tell you how I feel people shift and rearrange on me, how should I know what is real? Now I'm thinking about how I wish I could go back, just for one more day with you. Everytime I see your face, everytime you look my way, it's like it all falls into place, everything feels right, ever since you walked away left my life in disaray. All I want is one more day with you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário